Mother: Son I'm sorry I
slept with someone that is not
your dad 23 years ago. And
that person is your real
father.
Son: Mum, what rubbish! How
am I to deal with this?
Mother: I am sorry he was
my first love and I could not
marry him..
'cause we are of different
religion. He is on the phone
at the moment and wants to speak
with his son for the first
time ever.
Son: No i am speaking to no
one. My dad is the only
father i know and so will that
be.
Mother: Please don't be so
upset. Just talk to him.
Son: Ok, I will give him a
piece of my mind!
Phone: Morning Son, I am
Mukesh Ambani. I am your real
father.
Son: Maa ki Aaaannkkhhh... Dad!
Dad! Dad!!! Thank God!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Thank God!!!!!! Luv
u so much Dad!!!! I always
knew there was something
special about me.. Thank you
soooo much mum. You are the
best mum in d world!"
Moral: Na Biwi Na Bachha ; Na
Baap Bada Na Bhaiya ; The
Whole thing is dat ki bhaiya
Sabse Bada Rupaiya..

No comments:
Post a Comment